Soul Oriented Psychotherapy for Individuals and Couples
S oul-oriented psychotherapy is a healing approach that addresses issues which impact our lives as “spirit beings in a human body”. It invites you to make peace with your past, recognize and heal negative beliefs about yourself, develop self-compassion, embrace your soul gifts and reconnect to the Sacred through spiritual and soul-oriented practices.
As a psychotherapist I combine my professional training in nursing with graduate studies in health promotion and an extensive knowledge of psychology and spiritual practices. I weave together therapeutic approaches from depth psychology, energy healing and soul-oriented, nature-based wisdom traditions. My approach is heart centred and deeply compassionate.
My greatest joy comes from igniting a longing for soul-remembrance in others, supporting those who want to deepen their spiritual awareness, helping them to adopt a self-compassionate response and leading them to connect more deeply to Spirit’s plan for their life.
You will benefit from soul-oriented psychotherapy if you:
- are struggling to bring peace to your past
- are questioning your life purpose and meaning, and want to claim your soul gifts
- are experiencing physical or emotional challenges and are seeking healing that is grounded in a soul-oriented/spiritual paradigm
- are struggling with issues of self worth, guilt or sadness and want to bring more conscious joy and renewed commitment to your relationships
- want to identify and heal barriers to your true expression
- are experiencing the challenges of life transitions: leaving home, marriage, separation, career changes or retirement
- are grieving the loss of a loved one
- want to reconnect more deeply with the sacredness of life and nature
- are seeking greater awareness of and surrender to Divine guidance